Due to the nature of our business, the CMC Group interacts with key role players in the property industry on a regular basis to unlock land and development opportunities. Through our own EAAB registered Estate Agency we offer clients the following:
- Introducing equity partners / investors to new projects
- Sourcing of development opportunities through our national network of property professionals;
- Assisting in the selling of development opportunities by developers and/or landowners.
After more than 20 years in the property market, most of the top Property Developers, Commercial Banks, Property Funds and active Property Investors are known to the CMC Group. With these relationships, financiers, equity partners and investors can be introduced to developers who have this need.
In addition, provides the CMC Group also access to Bridging Finance that can assist Estate Agents / Property Owners in need of short term funding under the following criteria:READ MORE
- Loan size – up to R100 000 per transaction / per applicant;
- Maximum Loan to Value – 80%;
- Loan term – Maximum 6 months;
Type of deals that we will consider:
- Agents’ commissions;
- Transfer Duties;
- Rates & Taxes.
The CMC Group offers a customised web-based Project Management System (PMS) that can assist developers and other users with the co-ordination of a project from the sale, to the transfer of the property to the end-user.
- The PMS is a web-based software system, that provides users with 24/7 access via a log-in code from anywhere in the world;
- The system allows the developer 1) to co-ordinate the development process from sales to transfer and 2) to communicate with the buyers;
- An interactive sales map provides you with a birds-eye-view of the status of the project.
- Various Project information libraries can be created and certain information can be published on the project’s website i.e. Latest Price List, News Letters etc;
- Multiple projects and separate phases can be launched, depending on developers' project schedule and planning;
- Multiple agents can reserve sales for a specified period and no property can be sold simultaneously by different agents;
- Mortgage originators can submit and track the entire bond process;
- Construction teams can download approved building plans and schedule of finishes from system;
- Site agents can record the construction progress by way of smart phone and/or tablet, which then at certain stages automatically advises the buyer of the progress via SMS;
- Conveyancers can update and track the transfer process;
- All relevant documents such as Project Approvals, Deed of Sales, ID Documents, Bond Approvals, Building Plans, NHBRC certificates and various CoC’s etc. can be stored and downloaded from the system;
- The cost to use the PMS is based on a once off set-up fee, which is project dependent and will be determined by what level of customisation is required by the user and a User fee is thereafter payable on transfer of the unit/s and is calculated on the gross sales price of the unit/s.
Our specialised team offers the following service to property developers:Financial Calculators READ MORE
- Obtain all the relevant project information from the developer to assist banks and buyers in the development;
- Liaise with all role-players at financial institutions to obtain end-user finance packages for the development, which included pre-valuations;
- Provide a dedicated home loan consultant for the development to assist all potential buyers with their financial requirements;
- Co-ordinate the entire home loan process with all buyers, on-site and other external agents, financial institutions and conveyancers;
- The CMC web-based PMS, can be used to ensure a seamless process
- Provide monthly feedback reports as per developer’s requirements;
- Cost – bond commission payable by the financial institution on transfer of the property into the name of the buyer.